|Title:||VP Commercial & Agricultural Loan Officer|
|Job Type:||Exempt (salaried)|
VP Commercial & Agricultural Loan Officer
First Farmers Bank & Trust was founded over 135 years ago in the heart of Indiana’s most productive agricultural areas. We have grown to over $1.7 Billion in assets by providing financial services to the agricultural and business community in our surrounding areas through a commitment to community style banking.
Our almost 400 employees deliver competitive products and service in a personalized, practical, caring, and responsive manner. If this is the type of employment culture you seek, we welcome you to consider joining our dynamic lending team.
We are expanding our Lending Department and plan to hire an experienced Commercial and Agricultural Lender located out of our Converse, Indiana Headquarters.
As a general overview, this position is responsible for Commercial and Agricultural business development across our geographical footprint including:
• Origination of Commercial and Agricultural loans and deposit generation.
• Ensure that lending activities result in maximum volume and minimal delinquency ratio.
• Prospect and develop new customer relationships while maintaining existing customer relationships.
• Develop revenue growth through generation of loans while meeting production goals.
• General support of management in operation of the bank including asset-liability management and marketing efforts.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and our company takes pride in maintaining an excellent corporate culture and working environment.
If this sounds interesting to you, please complete our application and submit your current resume.